Leaders who inspire and encourage?
- Fun and frequent employee appreciation events
- Constant University offers internal training and development courses
- Philosophy and an environment that encourages engagement and is motivated by ideas
- There are many employee recognition programs
- Constant Aviation is proud to be Constant – A feeling of family and community
Support your career development actively
- High-achieving individuals have many opportunities to grow professionally and advance in their careers.
- Be surrounded by talented, intelligent and passionate colleagues who care about each other’s success
Benefits that go beyond the basics
Strong company culture, great pay and amazing benefits. It’s more than an employee. It’s a family.
- Competitive pay/salary
- Paid vacations and time off
- Instant vesting in company’s 401k
- Matching company contribution on 401k up to 5%
Low employee costs and low copays make industry-leading vision, medical and dental coverage available to all employees
- Company paid life insurance
- Disability, both short- and long-term
- Flexible spending accounts
- Benefit credit
The Aviation Industry is a great industry! There Spirit Motorcycles are many career options available in the industry, with many different backgrounds, skills, and experiences. Business aviation is a great career choice for those looking to learn, advance, interact with advanced technology, or work in a place that relies on skilled craftsmen. Constant Aviation has seen significant growth in all its departments and facilities. With growth, comes job creation. Constant Aviation offers opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds in engineering, tech, mechanics, and specialties such as cabinetry, upholstery, and technology. Constant Aviation is more than just a job. It is a career where dreams can fly! Below are open positions.
About Constant Aviation
Constant Aviation is a specialist in engine and airframe maintenance, major repairs, interiors, and painting. It also offers AOG service nationwide and accessory and composite services through Nextant Aerospace. Constant Aviation offers services through its facilities, mobile response teams and experts in a wide range of business jet aircraft. Be a part of it! You’ll enjoy great benefits, competitive wages, a culture that values and respects you, as well as opportunities to grow your career.
Constant Aviation and JSSI Host a Free ADS-B Webinar on June 29
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS: June 20th, 2017 – Jet Support Services, Inc., the largest independent provider of maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, and Constant Aviation, a full service maintenance, repair, overhaul, and maintenance business with a nationwide network, have teamed up to present ADSB: The Ins & Outs, a webinar that will be held June 29th, 2017, 10-11 a.m. CT.
The Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) avionics mandate is fast approaching and, without a plan to upgrade, aircraft owners could be risking the residual value of their aircraft. Don Ridge, JSSI’s manager of program development, and Jerry Sanders, Constant Aviation’s regional sales manager, will host the webinar. They will discuss the components that need to be replaced, how to upgrade, and what downtime it takes. Participants will also have the opportunity to ask questions and contact Constant Aviation representatives to find out more.